Wednesday, March 5, 2008

28Thirty

I am currently working on 28Thirty from
Zephyr Style
.

I am using Kathmandu Aran in color #122. The yarn is 85% Merino Wool, 10% Silk, and 5% Cashmere. I can honestly say this has quickly become one of my favorite yarns to work with.

If anybody has a good source for leather buttons drop me a line.







When all is said and done it will look like this....only better! I am going to knit mine a bit longer on the bottom. I am just too big in my butt and thigh area to wear this jacket the way it is pictured.




7 comments:

Stacey said...

Whoo hoo! I just got my pink Kathmandu!

Sam said...

This is awesom!

StarSpry said...

It's looking great!

Michelle said...

That looks great!

Luni said...

Gee, that does look nice. I've been trying to find something to knit with the Kathmandu Aran I have. Thanks for the idea!

Kathy said...

Lovely! Welcome to Lynne's special swap group. You'll love us all. She runs the best swaps.

My LYS in northbrook Illinois sells leather buttons. 3 bags full knitting studio in Northbrook, IL. If that helps any! Tell Lynnette the owner that I sent you, if you give her a jingle.

Lothlorian said...

I am knitting this too! Your yarn looks delish, cant wait to see your FO :)