Wednesday, January 14, 2009
"The Cowl" craze continues!
I am currently knitting a Man Cowl for the HHBL. I like to refer to it as The Mowl (rhymes with howl) for short. He doesn't know it but this is going to be his best friend this winter. The boy did not ask for one. He probably will not wear it. I am going to knit it and quietly leave it on the passenger seat of his vehicle. I'll be at the ready with my camera in case we have any Mowl sightings.
Here are the details:
The FREE Pattern: Man (or anyone) Cowl
Yarn: Cascade 220 Paints
Colorway: Davids Eyes #9922
Needle Size 8
Thursday, January 1, 2009
- No, I did not fall and hit my head really hard.
- YES! I am still knitting.
- No, I have not traded in my knitting needles for a book light.
- Yes I can enjoy more than one hobby at a time.
- NO! My stash is NOT for sale!
Sheesh a girl joins a few book challenges and all hell breaks loose!!
If there is anything that comes close to shadowing my fiber stash it is my book collection. I was a reader looooooooooong before I was a knitter.
Kelly Girl Knits and reads