Thursday, September 11, 2008

Why Yes...

This is a knitting blog!

I am going to try to get my Mr. Greenjeans done so I can start wearing it. I am so close to done on this one. I just need to focus. The sad thing is it should take no more than an hour. Can you say LAME?

Pretty little projects all in a row. Socks, Mr. Greenjeans, Crapotis, etc.



Let's talk socks. Here they are in all their glory...the bane of my existence. The Gumdrop socks have been going quite smoothly this time around. Third times a charm. Or is it the fourth or fifth? Ah crap!

4 comments:

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Your Gumdrop sock is looking great! Glad it's finally going smoothly :)

Good luck with Mr. Greenjeans! I can't wait to see you wearing it...how about tomorrow :D

Anonymous said...

Is Mr G. worth the effort? I have been thinking about making one...

karen said...

i love the gumdrop sock! i feel for you with the re-knits...ugh. really nice, though.

Sam said...

ooh but I'm glad you are persevering because they are lurvely!