January 1 - December 31, 2009
Here are the rules:
- You can join anytime as long as you don’t start listening to your books prior to 2009.
- This challenge is for 2009 only. The last day to have all your books read is December 31, 2009.
- You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.
- When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your post where your audiobooks will be listed. If you list just your blog’s URL, it will be removed. If you don’t have a blog, leave the URL blank.
- You do not have to list your books ahead of time. If you decide to, you can change them as you go.
- Our goal is to listen to 12 audiobooks in 2009. No need to list your books now. You can do so as you go.
- Feel free to post a link to your reviews in the comment section. That way, we can visit your blog and read your review.
Here is my list:
- Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
- The Witches of Chiswick by Robert Rankin
- Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- The 19th wife by David Ebershoff
- The Earth, My Butt and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler
- Testimony by Anita Shreve
- The Midnight Twins by Jacquelyn Mitchard
- Looking For Alaska by John Green
- The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
- Skin Hunger (A Resurrection of Magic) by Kathleen Duey
Click here to join me in this challenge.