Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,


I would like a Kindle for Christmas. Unfortunately delivery times are now 11 - 13 weeks out and I don't think you yourself could name drop and get on the list. I did see people* selling used ones at inflated prices from $549.00 - $1200.00 (how is that legal!?) and while I have been good.....I haven't been that good. Is there anyway I can save up my good girl points I earned this year and put them towards my gift for next year? Think about it and get back to me.


Sincerely,

KellyGirlKnits


*They are not people. They are crooks. Some might think it is a smart way to make a buck...I think it is disgusting.

3 comments:

Iron Needles said...

Wonderful Guy just showed me this thing about 6 weeks ago. I think they are very interesting. I might...MIGHT...get over needing to hold a book for one of these.

5elementknitr said...

There's a contest to win some of these here:
http://nicemommy-evileditor.com/blog/?p=1636

moo said...

What IS it? If it's something techy, that is why I'm lost. If not, I'm just old, doltish or both.