Thursday, December 20, 2007

Holiday Par-Tay!!

Last Sunday several friends gathered for an annual holiday tradition of eating, drinking, laughing, present opening, and knitting. I was so excited to be a part of it this year.

I love this picture of Stacey and her mom Marsha


Stacey was my partner for gift swapping.

**Oh which reminds me......I would like to put dibbs on Stacey for next year!!**
(Sorry people I called it)

Wait until you see what I got.



Stacey must know that I LOVE me some polka dots. I got an awesome green polka dot bucket for storing some knitting items in. Stacey has several of these buckets around her house and they are awesome. I can happily say....I now have my own. So I don't have to try and steal any of hers. It also had a kick ass tag on it. Go look at the pictures again and ooohhh and aaahhhh over it. I would have been happy with a bucket and a kick ass tag but noooooooo!!!......she had to go above and beyond and take it to the next level of hell yeah!! Brace yourself. I am the proud owner of some Socks That Rock. The name of the colorway.......Hard Rock. It is 360 yards of pure awesome!! Two words.....Pink and Black (various shades of). I LOVE THEM. I am also not ashamed to say that I like to come home and cradle the skein like it was my baby and rock it for a bit and coo at it. What!? Too crazy?? Anyhoo......I got a great little pouch made with some very limited edition fabric. I don't even know if that will ever leave the house. The thought of losing it makes me want to cry. I also got some funky wooden skull head stitch markers. I will have to get a better picture of them. They are very cool!!

THANK YOU STACEY!!

2 comments:

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Great gift!

It made me laugh to read that you hold your STR like a baby :D

Stacey said...

You are a hoot! I am thrilled that you liked your gifts so much...and I'm glad that you are "babying" your STR. :) Hope you get to feeling better! Have a Merry Christmas!