Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Three's Company

Come and knock on our door....





I came home from work last Friday to a message from my hubby. The message informed me that if our offer still stands a friend was in need of a place to crash for a bit. I called my husband back and upon him answering the phone I started singing the Three's Company theme song. Our friend it seems traveled back East to visit family for the holidays and when he returned on Friday his life was neatly packed in cardboard boxes waiting by the front door. I now live with two stinky boys. I am not sure what I thought life was going to be like with two boys. My husband is just giddy with the fact that he now has someone to watch man shows with him. Oh and the intense conversations I have witnessed about super chargers and exhaust systems are enough to make me wish for an internal mute button. I was also informed by my husband the other day that our houseguest is NOT my child. I'm not sure why I was told this. I can only assume it is because our houseguest got a lecture the other day about staying out all night long and not calling. Well......I was worried. I caught our houseguest doing dishes last night and made a mental note that if he keeps that up.....he can stay as long as he likes.

So for the moment three is company. I wonder when three will become a crowd?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was totally thinking you got a puppy! That would have been more fun, ha?

You guys are nice friends to let him stay with you. You should get a lot more knitting time with someone to game with him and watch boy shows! :)

WandaWoman said...

Your sense of humor is unparalleled! I love it!

Terri Lynn said...

You crack me up!!!!