Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ravelympics Progress Report



Is that progress or chaos?


So far so good. Projects have been shifted around in order of priority. The Laceweight Long Jump project aka. Ancient Chinese Secret has been getting all of my attention.


The dark object in the picture that has been impaled with my needle is good ole Mr. Greenjeans. I have three more ends to weave in and then he needs to be blocked. I see light at the end of the tunnel for this one.

The socks that HATE me aka. Goody Goody Socks have been moved to the end of the list. I will just be happy if I can get one of them done. I think between me and my lovely assistant Jen at Purls of Wisdom we should be able to figure them out. If anything Jen can make sure the sock stays put under the back wheel when I roll the car over it. Damn socks!


OK must go and knit like the wind!


4 comments:

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Yay; you're practically finished with 1 of your events!! Good luck with the others. Glad you have an assistant for the sock...no matter what the outcome :D

WandaWoman said...

Ancient Chinese Secret, huh? Can't wait too see this project.

Anonymous said...

Mr Greenjeans!!! Yay! Go, Kelly, go!!!

Sam said...

Can't wait to see you take Mr Greenjeans out for a spin. Love that cardi.