Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ravelympics Shmavelympics!


I know you are all wondering how many gold medals I managed to bring home while competing in the Ravelympics. The answer would be: NONE! NADA! I came close with Mr. Greenjeans. I have three more ends to weave in and I need to doctor the button hole a bit. I could have had Mr. G done but I need to block the sweater and I have never done that before.

On a positive note I did get a fire lit under my butt to start a project that needs to be done. The Ancient Chinese Secret project is coming along nicely. I think I am going to do a few more pattern repeats and then start the edging.



Maybe I could get an "A" for effort?

7 comments:

Iron Needles said...

I give you an 'A'.

(I have no authority for giving out 'A's, but whatever!)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You should definitely get an "A" for effort! I think you did a great job and you're so close to finishing a couple things :D

Anonymous said...

WOW! That looks amazing. Nice job! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

And a gold star. :D

Anonymous said...

i didn't finish my socks either. i was *this* close and had to rip them back because they didn't fit.

WandaWoman said...

I think you deserve an A for effort too.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding??? A+ and an apple or whatever else you want! Great effort!