Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dragonfly Socks

My how the time does fly. I think I am still recuperating from all my activities last week. I had no idea it had been so long since I last posted. Shame on me! As always I have been knitting......

Remember this?


That is the skein of yarn my friend Stephanie hand dyed for me and then included in my mystery theme swap package. I posted about it here.


Since finishing The Dirty Pirate socks I decided I needed to see if I could go beyond the basic sock and knit a pair with a pattern. Well I can and it rocks! The socks don't show it (I promise to take a better picture) but they have a dragonfly pattern knit into the top and along the foot. The pattern is free and you can see a better picture of it here.

Year of the sock? Indeed.

2 comments:

WandaWoman said...

Are they for me? Aw, really,shucks, you shouldn't have!! Hahaha. The Dirty, dirty pirate socks look great. Good for you.

I like those Dragonfly socks too. The yarn really knits up beautifully.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

The Dragonfly sock is looking great!!! You rock :D