Thursday, November 29, 2007

Package From Germany


Stephanie, Tausend Dank!


I came home yesterday to the most beautiful site. It was a goodie box from my Mystery Theme Swap partner Stephanie who lives in Germany. The box had been sent out over a month ago and we were worried it went missing. So I was super happy to see it sitting there waiting for me. So the theme Steph chose for me is dragonflies. YAY!!!!



I got three packages of the most delicious looking sweets. Steph told me they are typical German Christmas cookies. Yum, I can't wait to taste them. I got a cute little box that I can keep odds and ends in like clips, stitch markers, etc. I got a small sample of some very nice Fall colored wool. I also got some dragonfly soap. It smells wonderful. It is wrapped in beautiful handmade paper and tied with a raffia ribbon. There are some fun tags that have been stamped with a dragonfly. I received the cutest hand towel (I know some people call them dish cloths) with a dragonfly image that Steph knit out of the softest chocolate brown yarn. I tried and for the life of me could not get a good picture of this. It just showed a very dark square. Steph I need to get that pattern from you!! Jeff was looking at it and he said, "Oh cool it has a dragonfly on it....how did she do that!?" LOL! OK I have been saving the best for last. Deep breath......I got a pattern to make some dragonfly socks with some wonderful yarn that Steph dyed herself. It reminds me of a tropical fruity drink. It is awesome!!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice surprise!! I love the sock yarn!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

How fun! What a great package :)

Sam said...

Ooh you lucky thing -- that's a fantastic package of goodies!

Terri Lynn said...

Cool! I love the Dragonflies!!!!