Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Girls Got Game

Last Sunday I got to see The Denver Nuggets strut their stuff on the court. Stacey gathered the knitting posse and off we went to the game. Here is a picture of us knitting while watching cute boys run up and down the court. We lost to the Golden State Warriors but a good time was had by all.




Here is a picture of Carmelo Anthony going in for a layup.





OK that's not really Carmelo.....but how stinkin cute is that!? I LOVE the little Nuggets outfit. Yeah and the headband is the icing on the cake. LOVES IT!!!!









3 comments:

Stacey said...

Going to the game was SO fun! Even if we were a little too squished to knit comfortably :) I had fun on Monday too...I can't wait to come and help you finish the job! You just say the word...

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a fun time!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Glad you had fun!

What a cute dog! I love pugs :D