Saturday, November 24, 2007

Jeepers Creepers


Jeepers, creepers....


whered ya get them peepers


Jeepers, creepers...


whered ya get those eyes






Vitreous Humor landed in my mailbox today! I have been waiting ever so patiently for this yarny goodness to grace me with it's presence. My friend Sam just asked me Wednesday night if she could see it and I sadly had to tell her it wasn't here yet. Well, today was my lucky day. I could do nothing but meditate with it on my head and bask in it's fabulous creepiness. If you think this stuff looks great in pictures you aint seen nothing!! It is amazing....and oh so soft!! I was going to knit a hat with it but I don't know. I think it is destined for greater things. So for now I will just wear it on my head and meditate with it.


Vitreous Humor came from Insubordiknit Yarn Shop.

This is also the fabulous shop where I got my Monster Hat.





5 comments:

S. said...

I just love your haircolour.Wish I was that brave! Where the heck is my package for you :-(

Sam said...

Yaaaaaayyyyyyy! It's fabulous! Can't wait to admire it up close.
Oooh what to make indeed???

Anonymous said...

oh one of my fav old siouxie songs.
i agree the hair color looks good on you!
reminds me of the days when i dyed my hair the color of Barney to look like Mikki from the band LUSH way back in 1992. heh
i want to see that sleeve someday..do you have pictures of it in flickr?
i don't have any or want any but i am a major appreciator of tattoos and artwork.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Great yarn! Glad it finally arrived. Can't wait to see what you decide to make with it :)

Anonymous said...

How freaking fun!