Monday, November 19, 2007

A Little Bite of Heaven


“When you look at a cupcake, you've got to smile.”


- Anne Byrn







I arrived home today to find a package from Cheeky Monkey Fibers with the yarn pictured above inside. What's the name of the colorway? Well, I'm glad you asked........

CUPCAKE

"This super soft & silky yarn features beige, vanilla, and multi-colored sprinkles."

Fiber content is 75% wool/25% nylon.

460 yards of lip smacking goodness.



I saw this shirt at Johnny Cupcakes and have decided that I must wear this when I knit with my cupcake yarn. Yes I am strange like that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! We should bake cupcakes too! :) Love your Noro, is that what you are knitting your Einstein with?

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Pretty yarn! That's a great shirt, too :D

Kriss said...

I don't know if you are aware, but I am a cupcake expert. I am not embarrassed to admit my addiction. Whenever I go somewhere new I must find out who had the "best" cupcake in town and see how it measures up. That being said I approve this yarn, because it totally makes me want to go to Magnolia Bakery in NYC and eat my favorite cupcake of ALL TIME. I suggest you have one the next time you are in NYC. Also when you visit here I will take you to Sprinkles, which is pretty KICK ASS as well. You have to wait in line an hour to get a little slice of heaven. IT IS WORTH IT!!!!

WandaWoman said...

Oh, I love the cupcake yarn, too cute! The t-shirt is pretty fun.

A/b the previous post, what is Dexter all about?