Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Scary Good Knit




Last night as I ribbed round and round I watched the movie "1408" with John Cusack and Samuel Jackson. Holy suspense Batman!! There is not a lot of blood and gore with this movie. It is all just one crazy mind game. This movie is based on a story by my man Stephen King.

You know it's a good movie when......several times I caught myself just sitting there staring at the TV with my mouth hanging open. I would sit and think, "When did I stop knitting?" At one point I lost my stitch marker. I couldn't tell you when it fell off or how many rows I went around before realizing it. Usually I do not lose track of what I am knitting when watching TV. Especially when doing my mindless ribbing on the Turtleneck/Shrug.



This is what I look like after ribbing for 2 hours straight!!

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

5 comments:

wildflower38 said...

I want to see that movie.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Awesome! I'll have to watch the move. It was a good story. I love Stephen King, too :D

Kriss said...

I was thinking about you the minute I saw the preview for The Mist by your other man Stephen. Are you going to see it?

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha. I feel like that after that much ribbing too.
Interesting review. I might have to check that one out.

S. said...

Not a film for me but I looked like that yesterday after an insane week at school!