Wednesday, November 7, 2007

One Book, One Denver


What is One Book, One Denver?


"This is the fourth year of One Book, One Denver, a citywide book club sparking discussion among community members around compelling issues of the day. Denver citizens, young and old, are encouraged to join others in the shared experience of simultaneously reading the same book and participating in related events through mid-November."





This is the third year I am participating in the citywide book club. This years pick is not one I would normally gravitate towards. The title of the book is, "Articles of War" by Nick Arvin. I did read some reviews of it on Amazon.com and it sounds pretty interesting. So I am going to jump on the bandwagon and purchase it. I'll keep you posted as to what I think of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this. It sounds interesting. Was it fun the last couple of times you participated?