Monday, November 12, 2007

Where Has the Time Gone?




Last I posted it was Wednesday. It is now Monday. What the heck!? I feel like I got strapped into a ride that left the platform on Wednesday...SWOOSH...we arrived back to find out it is now Monday! YOWZA!!! Life has been crazy.


People we do have some progress on the knitting front. I have been knitting like a fiend on my Turtleneck/Shrug. In fact I have sworn to have it done by next Monday. Yes I just said that for all the world to read. Next Monday....the end.






As you can see we now have what resembles two sleeves. I need to start shaping the top of sleeve two and then we somehow attach and knit a turtleneck. I am determined to complete sleeve two tonight. Must keep going.




2 comments:

Sam said...

I can't wait to see the finished turtleneck shrug -- it's going to be stunning. The pattern is fun, and the yarn you have chosen is sooooo nice.

S. said...

You can do it!!!