Monday, February 11, 2008

Binary Cable Death Hat

I am NOT a fast knitter. However, in my latest undertaking I knew it was.......knit fast or die!! Saturday morning the Binary Cable hat pattern was released to a group of murderous people. How do I know? Because I am one of them. Hat Attack officially started Saturday morning for those of us here in the United States. By 3:00 Saturday afternoon, a handful of people had already knit the pattern and mailed it off to their targets. By 5:00 the number of deaths had risen dramatically. Because I had stuff to do for the first part of Saturday, I did not get to start knitting my hat until around 6:00 Saturday night. Let's talk about determination.......I stayed up knitting on this hat until 2:30 am. Then took it with me to my 8:00 am weight watchers meeting. Then I worked on it for another hour when I got home. The hat....she is done.




The "Beautiful Blue Weapon of Doom" was mailed at 7:00 this morning. She will be making her way to my target in Mississippi.

As for me? I am currently still alive. I am not one of the casualties just yet. I have noticed that my assassin has been very, very quiet. That makes me nervous.





5 comments:

Stacey said...

Damn....I love those owls.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Good luck!!! I hope your target receives your hat before you get yours.

It looks great, by the way :)

Sam said...

The hat looks great. I'll be eagerly awaiting news of whether it makes it way before you receive yours :o)))

Terri Lynn said...

I am so glad you are alive, too!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I like that pattern. Was it pretty easy?