Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Three's a Crowd



While catching up with an old friend the other day, I was asked......"Whatever happened to that guy that was staying with you and your husband?"


He is still here!!!


When he first arrived we asked how long he would be here. The reply was, "Oh no more than three weeks." Three weeks came and went. When asked again.....the reply was, "I will be out the second week in February." The second week in February has come and gone. When asked again when he would be leaving.....the reply was, "The end of March."



Deep breath......



We have told him that he has until the end of this month.








5 comments:

Stacey said...

I am sitting at my desk, dying laughing at those squirrels with lightsabers! You are too funny! Hope you get to feeling better.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I LOVE the squirrels!!! They're awesome :D

I really hope that guy leaves soon! You need your house back :)

Thea said...

if all else fails, buy the cheapest toilet paper you can, and stock the house with Mexican and chili, which no couch surfing man can resist.

One week max. He's out.

(keep the good stuff where you and your H can find it)'

love the squirrels.

WandaWoman said...

That is hilarious! I'm glad he'll soon be leaving.

Anonymous said...

Love the photo! And glad to hear he's finally been given a date. I know you'll be happy to have the place back.