Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I *Heart* Valentines Day

To celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary, Jeff and I headed south to Manitou Springs. We spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Cliff House. We can not say enough wonderful things about this place. The food was some of the best I have ever eaten. The staff went above and beyond with anything we needed. We lived like a king and queen for the weekend......and I loved every minute of it.




We stayed in the Buffalo Bill room. It is one of their most unique rooms. Why? Because it looks like you are living in a teepee. The ceiling is vaulted and faux painted. Very cool!





We ate strawberries dressed in little tuxedos, and sipped wine by the fireplace.


We loved it so much we already made reservations for next year.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

wow! Fancy schmancy! Looks like you had an awesome weekend!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That place looks awesome! I'm glad you had such a nice weekend :)

Sam said...

Drooooool.
The Cliff House looks amazing.
Glad you had a fabby time. :)

WandaWoman said...

Congrats! The place looks fantastic! I'm sure it ws nice to get away from a certain guest too.

Marin (AntiM) said...

I am so delighted to see this! I've been intrigued by the Cliff House for years... thank you for the inspiring pictures.

I gotta go.

Anonymous said...

That is SOooo cool. I might have to drop some serious hints about this place to my hubby. :D