Monday, February 4, 2008

Happily Ever After


Juliet.........is DONE!!!





I used the pictures from my "bad boob Juliet" because it looks exactly the same on me. I just need to weave in a few ends and start the search for the perfect buttons. This project damn near killed me. Towards the end I didn't know if I was going to make it. I had one more lace repeat and it took every last ounce of strength to do it. I plan on wearing this garment into the ground. Then when it falls apart I am going to say......Yeah take that!!!!

Thanks to all my cheerleaders.......for keeping me going when I couldn't go no more!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats on the second, and final, finish! ;)

Sam said...

Yayyyyyyy! I'm so happy that you finished this. It's a lovely sweater and looks fab on you.

Thea said...

she looks lovely. Did you say BUTTONS? What do you need.....?

Stacey said...

Yay Kelly! I'm so glad that you went ahead and reknit this...it looks amazing on you!

WandaWoman said...

Congrats on the finished knit. It looks great on you. Yay for you. You really reknit it quickly too.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Way to go, Kelly! I'm so glad you finished this (again) because it looks great on you :D