Monday, October 29, 2007

The Breakup

Dear Halloween Mystery Bag,

We need to talk. I have been doing a lot of thinking and I just don't think this is going to work out between us. I tried really I did. I adjusted needle size, I messed with the colors, and I even ripped and started over again. I just think at this time it would be best if we went our separate ways. Please don't think Rowan, Noro, or Malabrigo put me up to this. It has nothing to do with them.

Trust me when I say........

It's not you....it's me.



2 comments:

Kriss said...

I had to go to your original blog regarding this posting to see where it came from. So it is officially the end for you two? Well sometimes you are better off going separate ways.

Anonymous said...

OK but if you love it, send it to me and I'll see what I can do....MOM to the rescue. Love MOM