Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Hemlock Ring Blanket

This is The Hemlock Ring Blanket from Brooklyntweed.

I have been in love with this blanket for quite some time now. I have heard nothing but good things about it. My two favorite words....Size 10 needles and fast project. Sign me up!! I do have to say that what is fast to one person means turtle speed to me but it's all good.

For more pictures and to get the FREE pattern go to Brooklyntweed's blog (click on the link above or under the section of blogs I read) and scroll down to the August 18th post. He has lots of beautiful pictures posted including the two below which are his.







AMAZING!!!!

2 comments:

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I think this is so beautiful! I may have to knit it too...

wildflower38 said...

I'm going to it as a Christmas gift