Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Knitting Behind The Wheel

Well here is the proof that I do sit in my car and knit through my lunch hour. I am not sure what I am going to do when it is the dead of winter. I suppose I could be a die hard and sit in my car with the heat cranked. Nah!!! I'm a big baby. I'll find somewhere else to sit and knit in peace for 30 minutes.


I got the Foo Fighters cranked up on the stereo and I am working my hardest at getting the turtleneck/shrug done.


I did cast on for the Halloween Mystery Shawl because I am three weeks behind on that. So I need to haul some major ass on that.


1 comment:

Kriss said...

Now here is something I can comment on and know what I am talking about Foo Fighters! Please tell me you are knitting away to the new album? It is as GREAT as the others and I am a BIG BIG FAN! So glad to see we have such great musical taste!