Saturday, October 13, 2007

Coffee Coffee Coffee


After two unsuccessful tries at getting into the Knitters Coffee Swap.....both times I missed the deadline to sign up by meer days. I finally made it in. HOORAY!!!! I do NOT take my coffee as seriously as some people do.....and man are they serious. However I do enjoy a good cup of coffee but only when the seasons turn chilly. Yup you heard right.....I only drink "hot drinks" in the fall and winter. Once it warms up the hot drinks are put to rest (that includes any and all soup items as well.) What can I say I am a coffee/caffeine poser.

Questions:

1. Whole bean or ground? Both are welcome

2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Decaf. (Caffeine makes me feel very sick.)

3. Regular or flavored? Flavored with a capital "F"

4. How do you drink your coffee? Two Sweet & Low's and some French Vanilla Creamer.

5. Favorite coffee ever? I don't remember the brand but it was Hot Buttered Rum

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I'm easy...any old bean will do.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? A slice of pound cake.

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? None that I can think of.

9. Yarn/fiber you love? Everything BUT....see #10.

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Acrylic. The word alone gives me the shivers.

11. What's on your needles? HAAAA what isn't on my needles?

12. Favorite colors? Blue, Green, Pink, and Brown.

13. Allergies? Bananas. Not really....I just dislike them immensely.

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I can't wait to find out who my partner is!!!

No comments: