Monday, October 15, 2007

Must Cast On

Hi my name is Kelly and I'm an addict. I haven't cast on for a new project in three weeks. Yes I can hear the gasps of horror from the audience. Several of you have just fainted from the shock. Believe me I am just as horrified as you. I have been trying to "Be Good" and "Finish" things. Which I have to say........SUCKS IT BIG TIME!!!

I am still knitting on my turtleneck shrug. If I don't finish that one soon I can't promise it will not get shoved in a dark corner somewhere.....Repeat after me:


I THINK I CAN

I THINK I CAN

I THINK I CAN


I have several must have projects waiting in the wings. Here are just a few:


Oooohhhhh I can hear the needles and yarn calling out to me.


Must be strong!!!


Mr. Greenjeans from Knitty.Com

Seeing the pictures is making me want to cast on right now.

I MUST STAY STRONG!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwwwwww, we could knit Mr. Greenjeans together!! That helped your cause, ha? :)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Good luck with the "Finishing"!

Anonymous said...

You can do it! Though it is most certainly hard.

Anonymous said...

Where do you find this stuff??? My motto, so little time so much to knit!! I'm trying to figure out how I can knit and work at the same time?? The website for the Drops Design is really nice. Finish the unfinished first.....;>
Love MOM

Sam said...

ooohh -- I love the Drops Design. Touch decision. But you know, you're over half way on the turtleneck shrug... I'd be tempted to try and get that finished up first. Be strong! (ha!)

Sam said...

ps - that should say 'tough' decision! (must learn how to type).