Sunday, October 21, 2007

Let It Snow!

Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!










We woke up to some white stuff falling from the sky. About an hour later it was really coming down. I have no idea how much we are supposed to get but I am crossing my fingers for a snow day tomorrow. Hey one can wish! I have my snowy Sunday uniform on......jammies. The fireplace will be turned on. The coffee pot is brewing away. Oh yes and let's not forget the most important thing......KNITTING!!! Lots and lots of knitting.

6 comments:

Sam said...

Sounds like the day I have planned. :)

Colorado weather is crazy: Yesterday I was out in t-shirt and jeans; today wrapped up inside with the fire on!

Enjoy! Sam

Anonymous said...

Summer yesterday, winter today ~ I love it!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Here in the east we are having upper 70's and sunny. Go figure! I hope you get a snow day and can knit knit knit. What fun, Love MOM

Anonymous said...

That was lovely wasn't it. Not quite enough for a snow day today though. Darn it.

Kriss said...

The fires are burning San Diego, Malibu, and Ontario here. It will be 100 degrees later this week and you have SNOW!! I am FREEZING looking at these photos. Living in LA has made me SOFT.

Terri Lynn said...

It's finally melting a little!