Monday, October 22, 2007

Getting Organized

Thanks to our snowy sunday I was able to move my yarn room to it's final resting place......spare bedroom number three. These are the only two pictures I am willing to show at the moment. Why? Because they look pretty and will trick you into thinking I am a very organized yarn person. SUCKER!!! Oh if you only knew what spare bedroom number one looks like. Let's just say it looks like a yarn shop exploded in there. I am not brave enough to show you any pictures of it. However for the right price my husband would probably give guided tours and beg you to take samples. Don't even think about it.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get those shelves? I was going to have Rick and my Dad build some but I really like yours. Where, where, where can I get some?

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Ooooo...I love it! Those shelves are awesome :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! You are your mother's daughter. You've surpassed my stash. I just made a ton of scarves and the people at work love them and can't get enough. Some of the yarn I used I've had for 10 to 15 years!!! It never goes bad. They buy scarves like crazy. Get going kiddo, Love MOM

Kriss said...

It is only appropriate that I comment under Mommy and remind you of a time when we would wonder why Mom didn't get rid of that crap. We would find bags and bags of yarn, knitting books, and needles galore!! Now look at you and your knitting room!! When I get you or Mommy out here to Cali I am going to have to take you to the Knit Cafe on Melrose!! You will NEVER leave!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a trip girls!!! Let's plan. Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I need to re-organize my stash so it looks nice and neat. I've got everything stuffed (and I mean that) into similar box/bookshelves and just isn't pretty or fun to look at in it's current state.