Friday, October 12, 2007

So Many Projects.....

So little time.

I either need to clone myself or figure out how to function without sleep.

Let's see what do I have to share with you?

My Turtleneck Shrug is halfway done. I am about 3 inches away from sticking a fork in sleeve number one. Then we start the process all over again for sleeve number two.....(insert HUGE dramatic sigh here.) The good news for my knitting is that Jeff has another EXTREME KNITTING trail planned for tomorrow. He is thrilled, sleeve number two is thrilled, I just want to sleep until noon.

Exhibit A: Sleeve Number One



I managed to get my butt down to the local craft store and purchase some cute fabric for my candy corn bag. I was really hoping to find white fabric with candy corns on it.....but it is Halloween and white does not seem to be the color for this candy filled holiday. Gee big surprise there.

Exhibit B: Candy Corn Bag Lining


1 comment:

Laurie said...

Welcome to Knitter's Coffee Swap! There are fewer pleasant activities to do with the oncoming colder weather and longer nights than combining coffee and knitting.

I love the "boo!" material. That will make a great lining for your candy corn bag! Candy corn is traditionally thought of around Halloween time.