Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Peek A Boo!! I See You!!

I saw this and nearly peed myself I was so excited. This my friends is some fabulous new yarn from the warped minds over at Insubordiknit Handspun Yarn Shop. If you have never ventured over to their website......get your butt over there!!

The name of this creepy creation is Vitreous Humor.


I am the proud owner of two skeins.


“According to a recent survey,
men say the first thing they notice about a woman is their eyes,
and women say the first thing they notice about men is they're a bunch of liars”

4 comments:

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That is some very interesting yarn! What are you going to do with it?

Anonymous said...

OMG! I have the same question- what are you going to do with that?

Jennifer said...

That is so cool and a bit disturbing at the same time!

Kriss said...

I don't care what you do with it, just please post a photo of your creation!!! I don't even knit and I am going to look at their site to see what other treats they have.